Friday 26 August 2016

Dilly Ding! Dilly Dong! The Leicester City 2015-16 Premier League Story (Told In Quotes)

Dilly Ding! Dilly Dong!
If pre-season someone had told you that Chelsea would fail to defend their title, and on the day when the new champions were officially confirmed, Chelsea fans would be chanting the name of the new champions, it would have seemed unbelievable…

From pizza to champagne, from Jamie Vardy having a party to Gary Lineker’s undies, this is the story of the most incredible season in the history of English football, told in quotes by the players, managers, pundits and fans.

. . . . . . . .

“We all know the big teams and the big money wins ninety nine percent of the time. I know, because I am the one percent.”

“Roy Of The Rovers readers would have written in and said, ‘No, this is too daft.'”

“Claudio Ranieri? Really?”

“I told them if you keep a clean sheet, I'll buy pizza for everybody. I think they're waiting for me to offer a hot dog too.”

“I don’t believe in miracles but this is as near as it gets.”

"It’s difficult for me to describe my emotions in Italian. Can you imagine in English!”

“The fans are dreaming. Keep dreaming. Why wake up?”

. . . . . . . .

'Dilly Ding! Dilly Dong! The Leicester City 2015-16 Premier League Story (Told In Quotes)' is available for kindle from Amazon:
Dilly Ding! Dilly Dong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More posts by AddThis: